ISC HPC 2020 Workshop►
Call for Papers
Fourth International Super Computing (ISC) Workshop on High Performance Computing (HPC) Applications in Precision Medicine
June 25, 2020 | Frankfurt, Germany
Conference Website: http://isc-hpc.com
Call for Extended Abstracts Submission Site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isphpcpm20
Abstract Submission Deadline : April 24, 2020
Call for Papers
Papers that bring forward new innovations, inform on complex precision medicine challenges, review sources for health and medically related information, highlight successes for HPC applications in precision medicine, advance large scale bioinformatics and computational biology, bring forward opportunities for collaboration and point towards the high-performance computing enabled future of precision medicine are sought for this exciting workshop.
Candidate topic areas for the HPC Applications in Precision Medicine may include
Precision Medicine Research and Clinical Applications
Disease Specific Predictive Models
Next Generation Sequencing Analysis
Single Cell Sequencing
Proteomics, Genomics, and Metabolomics
Multi-modal Biological Imaging
Biological-scale Molecular Dynamics
Cell-level Predictive Modeling
Imaging and Digital Pathology
Pharmacogenomic Modeling and Analysis
Electronic Health and Medical Records
mHealth and Health Sensor Networks
Biological Ensemble Models
High-performance Parallel Computing
Exascale and Extreme-scale Computing
Machine and/or Deep Learning
Data Integration and Delivery
Data Sharing and Model Interchange
Heterogeneous Computing (GPGPU, FPGA, etc.)
Multi-scale Predictive Modeling
Integrated Systems Simulations
Information and Data Security
Automata and Finite State Machines
Novel Mathematical and Statistical Models
Data Science and Analytics
Graph and/or Network Analysis
Model Validation and Verification
|Abstract Submission Deadline||April 24|
|Notification of Acceptance||May 7|
|Early Bird Registration Rate Deadline||May 5|
Authors are invited to submit abstracts in English for consideration by the program committee. Abstracts may be submitted either as brief or extended abstracts. Brief abstracts will be considered for 15-minute presentations, while extended abstracts will be considered for presentations up to 30 minutes.
Brief abstract guidelines – submitted in English with a length up to 500 words.
Extended abstract guidelines – submitted in English, structured as preliminary technical papers of a length up to four letter size pages (not including bibliography). A bibliography should be included and use the IEEE format for conference proceedings.
- Submitted extended abstracts will be reviewed and selected for presentation in the HPC Applications of Precision Medicine workshop. Extended abstracts selected for presentation will be invited to be included in a special journal issue for the workshop. Additional extended abstracts may be selected for inclusion in the special journal issue at the discretion of the workshop organizing and program committee. Aiming to provide broad visibility and access to submissions at this workshop, a preliminary agreement has been arranged to present the accepted workshop submissions in special journal issue.
- Extended abstracts will be reviewed and judged on correctness, originality, technical strength, alignment to expressed aims in the paper call, quality of presentation and interest to workshop attendees. Submitted abstracts may incorporate unpublished new advances, insight and/or original research findings.
- Submissions received after the due date, exceeding the prescribed length, or not appropriately structured may also be returned without consideration or review.
- In submitting the paper, the authors acknowledge that at least one author of an accepted submission will register for and attend the workshop.
- Workshop Submission Site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isphpcpm20
- All questions about submissions should be emailed to George Zaki: email@example.com or Lynn Borkon: firstname.lastname@example.org