Related Presentations and Publications
- Gallas B and Wen S. Modeling and Simulating Reader Studies to Support the Evaluation of Image-Based Algorithims. The ASA Biopharmaceutical Section Regulatory-Industry Statistics Workshop. Virtual. Wednesday, 23 September 2020.
- Dudgeon S and Gallas B. Project Description and Pilot Study for A Pathologist-Annotated AI/ML Validation Dataset. FDA Scientific Computing Days: Poster. Virtual. Wednesday, 30 September 2020.
- Gallas B. High-Throughput Truthing Project (HTT). Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine. Virtual. Thursday, 25 June 2020.
- Gallas B, Benhamida J, Gong Q, Hanna M, Mitra PP, Sirintrapun SJ, Tabata K, Yagi Y. A Reader Study on a 14‐head Microscope. Path Informatics. Wyndham Hotel, Pittsburgh, PA. Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
- Saltz J. Computational Pathology: Deep Learning, Classification and Predicting the Future. 6th Digital Pathology and AI Congress. USA. 20 November 2020.
- Mohamed Amgad, MD, MSc. FDA Digital Pathology Working Group, 10 March 2020. Virtual.
Dudgeon SN, Wen S, Hanna MG, Gupta R, Amgad M, Sheth M, Marble H, Huang R, Herrmann MK, Szu HC, Tong D, Werness B, Szu E, Larsimont D, Madabhushi A, Hytopoulos E, Chen W, Singh R, Hart SN, Saltz J, Salgado R, Gallas B. A Pathologist-Annotated Dataset for Validating Artificial Intelligence: A Project Description and Pilot Study. Pre-publication Link.