Summer 2021 Intern Festival Project Videos
FDA/CDRH/OSEL/DIDSR ORISE Fellows: Phoebe Qian, James Setty, JP Philips, and Victor Gardcia
Phoebe Qian and James Setty
- Phoebe Qian, ORISE Fellow, Rising Junior at Mclean High School
- My current career goal is to work in the field of computer science.
- I created and edited communications and the HTT package and the NCI Hub eeDAP Studies Wiki Space.
- James Setty, ORISE Fellow, Rising Junior School Without Walls HS
- I would like to have a career in the medical field whether that be a doctor or a researcher.
James and Phoebe heled create and edit communication documents for the HTT Project, including the documentation of the newly public HTT Github Repository and this eeDAP Studies NCI Hub Group.
- JP Phillips, ORISE Fellow, Rising Senior at The University of Chicago (Major: Physics, Minor: Statistics)
- Assisting in the development of the caMicroscope and eeDAP platforms for creating MDDT qualified data
- After completing my undergraduate degree, I want to pursue a Ph.D in Medical Physics and eventually work in clinical radiation therapy
Victor Garcia, MD, MS
- Dr. Victor Garcia joins us as a clinical informatics fellow who is board certified in internal medicine.