- Complete the continuing medical education (CME) course.
- Coming soon! Link to instructions for accessing and completing the CME course.
- Link to course materials available outside of the official CME course delivery platform.
- Email your CME completion certificate to Brandon Gallas (email@example.com).
- Successfully complete the Proficiency Test. Instructions will be provided in response to your CME completion certificate.
II. Interactive portion
After completing the Knowledge-based portion of this course, participants are invited to complete the Interactive portion.
- Refer to the process guide for instructions on creating a precisionFDA account and accessing caMicroscope: Process guide to come
- Refer to the process guide for instructions on using PathPresenter: Process guide to come
1. Required Viewing
- Participants must watch the tutorial video corresponding to the digital image viewing application they will use.
- Training Video for caMicroscope (5 min)
- Training Video for Path Presenter (5 min)
2. (Optional) sTILs Reference Document
- Participants are invited to read the provided document to better understand the sTILs assessment and the cases in this course.
- This document’s materials were designed specifically for an ROI-based approach to the sTILs assessment.
3. Training Test with Feedback
- caMicroscope: Log into a digital image viewing application (https://precision.fda.gov/) and complete the “Training Test with Feedback” batch.
- PathPresenter: Log into a digital image viewing application (https://htt.pathpresenter.net/) and complete the “Feedback Test” batch.
4. Proficiency Test