Back to the Training Checklist
Starting Data Collection
First CLICK HERE to complete the Training
CLICK HERE to register
There are 8 batches of slides. Each batch has 8 slides. Each slide has 10 regions of interest to evaluate. Each batch takes approximately 30 minutes for beginners and 15 minutes for experts.
There are two platforms for collecting annotations: caMicroscope or PathPresenter. You may use either platform.
You are not required to complete all batches, but that would be great. There is no time limit. You may start and stop your work at any time. Using the log-in feature, you may resume paused work on either platform.
- Please do the batches in a random order (LINK to random order generator), alternating between platforms.
- Individual batches may be closed when enough annotations have been collected.
- We would appreciate it if some pathologists repeat annotations on the same batches on both platforms (with a washout of two weeks in between). This data paired across the platforms is valuable for understanding reproducibility and the impact of the viewing/annotating platform.
- If you have any issues or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to use the PathPresenter platform
CLICK HERE to use the caMicroscope platform
- must have a Google account to sign in. If you do not have one, you may create one here.
Host your own Data Collection event using the Microscope:
Dr. Brandon Gallas and the HTT team are working with clinical partners to send the eeDAP system on a data collection tour. The system will remain with the clinical partner sites for a collection period while the study is underway. Clinical partners work jointly with the HTT team to train clinical personnel and study coordinators. Contact Brandon if you are interested in hosting the study at your clinical site: Brandon.Gallas@fda.hhs.gov