Intermediate and Advanced Resources
Resources for Building Your Data Science Skillset
This list of resources is designed for learners who already have some command of the fundamentals of data science. The beginner resources section may also have resources of interest, including both study materials and groups to study with.
This list will be updated with any resources you send us (email link). Please help your peers learn by recommending useful resources for this list!
- GitHub tutorial on machine learning
- Machine Learning Mastery: Step-by-Step Guides for Applied Machine Learning
- Biostars – “Bioinformatics Explained”
- CCR’s Bioinformatics Training and Education Program
- BTEP also has a Q&A Message Board open to all NCI staff, not just CCR.