Skip to main content
The NCI Community Hub will be retired as of June 2024. Stay tuned for information in the coming month.


Profile picture of Julia Faith Houston

Julia Faith Houston created this post

Assistant or Associate Research Professor | Epidemiology & Biostatistics-George Washington Milken Institute School of Public Health

The Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics of the GW Milken Institute School of Public Health (GWSPH) is recruiting for a dynamic, full-time faculty member at the rank of Assistant or Associate Research Professor to serve as the Project Director for a large NIH-funded HIV/AIDS study, the DC Cohort, at 80% effort. The remaining 20% effort will be dedicated to clinical (in-patient or outpatient), educational and/or administrative responsibilities, to be determined based on the training and interests of the successful applicant. Academic rank, salary and employment position are competitive and will be commensurate with experience. GW has a strong commitment to achieving diversity among faculty and staff, and accordingly we encourage applications from members of underrepresented populations.

1 comments 0 reposts

Profile picture of Julia Faith Houston

Julia Faith Houston onto Job Postings

  1. Profile picture of <a href=garry helee" />

    garry helee

    I really do believe on herbal medications now a few weeks ago i was tested Hsv positive and i search on the internet on how i will be cured from the Hsv and i told him how i will get the medications and he told me everything and really he sent me the medication and i followed his instructions as he said and now im very happy to be negative again i never believed on herbal medicine but doctor losa made me believed that herbal still do great jobs if you have any problem you can contact him on is EMAIL or his whatsapp number +2349056464736

    He cure listed diseases





Job Postings

Links to new job postings. To keep up-to-date on the most current opportunities, follow this collection.

99 posts

Profile picture of Jennifer Wiles

Jennifer Wiles